Unwrapping your holiday gifts…
The holidays are a time of celebration! This year, our sweet Ginger is 2 years old and we welcomed our first grandchild, Logan Gabriel, now 4 months old into our hearts! So much to be grateful for! Although they are late, the most important things on my list are happening…like sending this holiday email, making Christmas cookies, and spending precious time with loved ones!
Each year, I send these questions as my gift to you… this has become a tradition that I do with all my clients at the end of December. The idea is to take a few minutes, maybe with a glass of wine, or a cup of tea, and write your answers to them. Unwrap your gifts, celebrate your accomplishments, see what others have given you… what has 2019 brought you, what are you most grateful for, and what do you really want in 2020?
If you’d like to schedule a session with me to map out your intentions for 2020, and do these questions in person, please send me an email…Or, if you’re inclined to share, I’d love to hear from you!
- What was your greatest accomplishment? What are you most proud of daring to achieve/do (whether you did it or not)?
- Where did you nudge yourself out of your comfort zone?
- What gifts did you see in yourself? What’s the most valuable lesson you learned?
- What are you grateful for this year?
- Who are the people YOU had the greatest positive impact on this year?
- Who are the people who had the greatest impact on your life this year?
- What’s one piece of unfinished business, and how might you complete it, address it, or let it go?
- Overall, what was the theme of this year for you? (It’s your life story, what’s the title of this chapter?)
- What will the theme be for you this year? (What’s the title of this chapter?)
- How will this theme manifest in your life?
- What are your intentions or goals for this year? What dreams or passions would you like to pursue?
- What have you learned from the past that you want to use this year?
- What old habits, fears, or patterns might get in the way?
- How will you overcome those obstacles or deal with those fears (what structures will you put in place) so that you can follow through and move forward?
Wishing you all the joy and magic of the season…may you enjoy it with family and friends in health, peace and love. I am so grateful for all of you and look forward to hearing from you in the new year!