- Why People Act The Way They Do – Identify, understand and appreciate different styles and behaviors in people using DiSC Personality Profile.
- Did I Say That? – Improve your listening and speaking skills for better communication. Learn to communicate with different personality styles more comfortably and with more confidence.
- Finding Work That Fits– Discover your style, your favorite skills, and your motivational environment; develop your dream job and networking strategies to find a job that truly fits.
- Networking For Success – Become more comfortable with “networking” and increase your chances for job search success.
- Mindfulness in Stress Management – Identify the stresses in your life and discover practical ways to deal with them for a healthier, happier you.
- Getting What You Really Want – Explore your dreams, define your goals and get closer to what you really want to do with your life.
- Reigniting Your Job Search & Going For The Green Light – An interactive session on overcoming roadblocks, shifting perspective, and turning that red light to green.
For more information regarding these professional development programs tailored specifically for your needs, contact:
Clare Harlow, MSW
Career and Life Coaching
It’s Your Life, Make It Work!