Clare Harlow, MSW, is a career and life coach in the Boston metro-west area
…Supporting individuals as they make choices and pursue new directions that are in sync with their personality and lifestyle.
Clare Harlow, MSW, is a Career and Life Coach in the Boston/Cambridge Metro-West area. She specializes in helping clients find courage, clarity and confidence so they can ‘find work that fits’, and create their own personal road map for success.
As a Career and Life Coach, Clare helps people discover work that matches their personality and lifestyle. With warmth and humor, she offers personal and group coaching as well as classes and workshops on Career and Life Planning, Communication Skills, Mindfulness and Meditation, Yoga Nidra for Stress Management, People Reading using the DiSC Personality Profile, and Creating the Life You Want (Vision Board and Law of Attraction). Whether individually or in a group setting, Clare inspires and motivates her clients to take charge of their lives and define success on their own terms. Her mantra is, “It’s Your Life, Let’s Make it Work!”
Clare Harlow’s Credentials include:
- Divine Sleep (R) Yoga Nidra Graduate and Guide
- Law of Attraction 12 week training with Natalie Ledwell
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction 8 week training at UMass Medical Center
- Certified Life Coach, Coachville University
- MSW, University of Connecticut
- BS in Medical Technology, Quinnipiac University
- Level I and Level II Reiki Training with Libby Barnett
- Qualified and experienced administrator of DiSC Personality Profile, MBTI and Strong Interest Inventory
- Past Member, International Coaching Federation
- Find out more about how I can help you find work that fits: Working with Clare
- Want a little ongoing motivation and mindful support? Contact Clare