Unwrapping your gifts…
The holidays are a time of celebration! This year, we welcomed our new puppy, Ginger to our family. It’s been crazy and unpredictable and more work than I remember, but we’re having fun with her and look forward to introducing her to family and friends as time allows! Having a puppy keeps you mindful…you just have to be present and enjoy each event in the moment. Although they may be a bit late, the most important things on my list are happening..like sending this holiday email, making Christmas cookies, and spending precious time with loved ones!
Each year, I send these questions as my gift to you… this has become a tradition that I do with all my clients at the end of December. The idea is to take a few minutes, maybe with a glass of wine, or a cup of tea, and write your answers to them. Unwrap your gifts, celebrate your accomplishments, see what others have given you… what has 2017 brought you, and what do you really want in 2018? I’ve added a few new questions this year, so I hope you enjoy them. And, if you’re inclined to share, I’d love to hear from you!
- What was your greatest accomplishment? What are you most proud of daring to achieve/do (whether you did it or not)?
- Where did you nudge yourself out of your comfort zone?
- What gifts did you see in yourself? What’s the most valuable lesson you learned?
- What are you grateful for this year?
- Who are the people YOU had the greatest positive impact on this year?
- Who are the people who had the greatest impact on your life this year?
- What’s one piece of unfinished business, and how might you complete it, address it, or let it go?
- Overall, what was the theme of this year for you? (It’s your life story, what’s the title of this chapter?)
- What will the theme be for you this year? (What’s the title of this chapter?)
- How will this theme manifest in your life?
- What are your intentions or goals for this year? What dreams or passions would you like to pursue?
- What have you learned from the past that you want to use this year?
- What old habits, fears, or patterns might get in the way?
- How will you overcome those obstacles or deal with those fears (what structures will you put in place) so that you can follow through and move forward?
Wishing you all the joy and magic of the season…may you enjoy it with family and friends in health, peace and love. I look forward to hearing from you in the new year!